Tri-University Graduate Student Association
The Tri-University Graduate Student Association aims to bring all the students of the Tri-U History Program together for social activities and learning opportunities. In the future, the relationships you build with the students at Waterloo, Guelph and Wilfrid Laurier may also help your professional ambitions.
In March 2008, we drafted a constitution to identify our objectives, executive structure, electoral processes, finances, and other such matters.
The TUGSA executive has planned a number of student events over the years:
- Orientation Grand River Canoe Trip (September)
- “How to Apply for a PhD” info sessions for MA students (December/January)
- “Non-Academic Careers” info sessions for Graduate students
- History & Film Nights featuring faculty lectures
- Regular pub nights
- Christmas Party (December)
- Ice Skating (January/February)
Ideas for other events are always welcome!
To contact us, please write to tugsamail [at] gmail.com
Join our facebook group.